Thursday 23 May 2013

Did You Overeat On Turkey Day??


Lose weight before Christmas!

It’s that time of year again when most of us (myself included) forget about the gym, our diets, and fitness routines and start to let ourselves go. Yes, us men even though many won’t admit it publicly care about what we look like and yes even a few of us go on fad diets. The number of men who are getting plastic surgery is at an all time high. Forget about hair transplants men are going under the knife for a little lipo just as fast as women.

With Thanksgiving over I know I regret just a little all of the food that I ate! Just like many of you I was thinking oh well, I will just start getting back into shape with the turn of the new year, but something came over me. When shaving the other day I noticed that I have a small double chin starting to form. I didn’t like that. That day when I went to work I say that on December 22nd the annual work Christmas party was scheduled and then there was going to be a New Years Party at the local bar, then the dreaded family get together scheduled for the 25th. I started to think I want to look good at the X-mas party and New Years Eve party. Shoot, I even want to look good at the family dinner. I am tired of being the butt of the joke when my family gets together. You all know what I’m talking about boy, it looks like someone hasn’t missed any meals lately. Family doesn’t let off either, they just keep going and going. They stick the knife in you and start twisting it deeper and deeper. I care about what they think but I really want the attention of the opposite sex. I am not embarrassed to say it but I want some of the ladies to be looking at me at my work parties before I have the chance to look at them! It would be great if I asked them to dance (especially a slow dance) and they said yes instead of I’m a little full or I don’t like this song. Hey women aren’t the only ones that want some attention! So instead of buying a new outfit to cover up my fat abs I am making a commitment to lose weight and get in shape during the next few weeks. When I walk into my office party I WILL be turning some heads! I’m not vain just confident that I will be able to get this extra weight off.

So why do I have this extra boost of confidence? Well I received an weight loss e-mail offer that I just couldn’t refuse! A friend of mine Peter (you may have read some of the advice articles that I have published on my site from him) tried a new weight loss supplement and he lost over 100 pounds!

A little about Peter he also works in the computer field working long hours and sitting all day snacking on whatever was put in front of him. The turning point for Peter was when we attended a mutual friend’s wedding (of course we went together and sat and drank alone) and many people that we grew up with him hardly recognized him. Just then and there he asked me if he really looked that different and when I didn’t respond fast enough he knew that he had to do something. He went home that night and starting making changes in his life. He did some research on weight loss products and decided to give Proactol™ a try in addition to changing his diet and incorporating some exercise. You can see from the pictures on my site, that he looks like a completely different person and he says he has more energy then he ever had. (If you want to read more about his success, you can visit my site by clicking the link at the end of this weight loss article.) He was so happy with his results that he has submitted his photos and testimonials online at the manufactures website!!

Now back to me, I am going to give Proactol™ a try and thanks to Peter I hope I am on a road to a better body. If it wasn’t for him and his success I would have been a little skeptical about this product and would not have even considered taking a weight loss supplement. I would have waited until New Years and bought another gym membership or something. In his e-mail he told me of his success and sent me some pictures. He also told me that I needed to get off my butt and get in shape and that now was the best time to do it because the makers of Proactol™ are offering a 180 day money back guarantee if I don’t lose weight! Plus they are having a 50 natural and 100 natural, 100% organic fat binder made from the nutritious cactus “Opuntia ficus-indica”. Proactols™ natural fiber, complex consists of two fibers a non-soluble fiber and a soluble fiber that both work in different ways to help you manage you weight and improve your overall health.

I am not going to spend much time explaining what it is made of, so if you want more information on Proactol™ and its ingredients you can find the link on my site. I will tell you that all you need to do is take the weight loss supplement after each meal, which doesn’t seem that hard to do or remember. I like this because with other supplements I know you take them before you eat and have to wait at least an hour before your meal. I always hated that because with my schedule I never know the exact time I’ll eat and you can believe that if I take the supplemment at 12 and hope to eat by 12:30, something will happen and I won’t go to lunch until 3!

Since Peter is my friend he has also arranged for my readers to get a FREE toning belt (worth $80.00) if they order Proactol™ through my special link on my website. Also if you order today through my links, you’ll be able to get a discount on some great exercise videos, and get some free weight loss books!

I know with the help of Proactol™ I will be ready for the Holiday season, will you?

Click here now: http://www.erectionbooster.com/2007/11/30/did-you-overeat-on-turkey-day/ to learn more about Proactol™ and my buddy Peter, and don’t forgot to submit your comments/testimonals at my website about how Proactol™ has been helpful to you! Good luck in your weight loss journey!


You can find additional info at the following links:
Click Here for more information
Click Here for more information

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment